Limited Time Membership Promotion:
Increased NGAA membership is important to the Arkansas National Guard now more than ever. Membership is the voice that allows NGAUS to work for the issues important to the Arkansas National Guard and its members, both Army and Air!
Here is a great opportunity for our officers to get a lifetime NGAA and NGAUS membership for a substantially reduced cost. Currently, lifetime membership costs $1,000 for National and $300 for State Lifetime Memberships for a total of $1300.
If you sign up prior to December 15, 2020, NGAA is willing to subsidize $250 to offset the National lifetime membership and waive the State membership fee of $300 — for a savings of $550! Instead of paying $1,300 for both State and National Memberships, the total cost would be only $750.
If you don’t have a lifetime State and National membership, please consider getting one now and share this great opportunity with other officers for their consideration also.
To take advantage of this promotion, call NGAA at 501-758-6422, before December 15th, 2020 and ask to participate. You can either choose to pay the entire $750 lifetime membership fee up front or select the payment plan option to make 7 payments of $100 per month and one payment of $50 and NGAA will make the final $250 payment and set you up with a free NGAA Lifetime Membership.
We all benefit from the great work our association is doing. Thanks for your consideration and strong voice in actively working to increase your respective organizations membership. We sincerely appreciate your support in improving our Association membership.
LTC Sharetta Glover
Those wishing to use a payment plan for an Active Life Membership need to call NGAA at: 501-758-6422 and
ask to participate in the installment plan.
If you have any questions about this, please contact Ms. Barbara Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Commissioned officers and warrant officers of the Arkansas Army and Air National Guard are eligible for both NGAA
and NGAUS membership, as are supporters of NGAUS. Historically, nearly all eligible Guard officers have belonged
to NGAUS. During your first year in the Guard, membership is free.
PLEASE NOTE – MEMBERSHIP IN THE NATIONAL GUARD ASSOCIATION ENCOMPASSES BOTH THE STATE AND
NATIONAL DUES AS PER THE STATE ASSOCIATION BY-LAWS; YOU CANNOT BE A MEMBER OF THE STATE
ASSOCIATION WITHOUT BEING A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION.
* PLEASE include your current civilian email address when you register. Due to security enhancements by DoD,
NGAUS/NGAA will no longer be able to email directly to your military email addresses.
All NGAA members enjoy the following benefits:
• Special programs under the NGAUS Insurance Trust
• Free Accidental Death & Disability Insurance
• Preferred Vision Care
• NATIONAL GUARD, a monthly magazine
• Legislative Alerts on Guard issues
• Washington Report, a weekly e-newsletter
• Members-only access on website
• Write-to-Congress feature online that allows you to take action on important legislative issues.
• Special discounts from a growing list of private companies, such as Apple, Hertz car rental, MasterCard and Dell
• Membership is about more than paying dues. You become united in voice and action when you make a
commitment to support NGAUS and its mission.